1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Harness Help

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Kliener, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Kliener

Kliener Junior Member

I am hoping that I can get some help with finding the correct harness for my truck. I have a 2004 Chevy Silverado Z71 that does have daytime running lights. I have a Western Unimount plow. The Harness that came with the plow does hook to my truck and the plow does work, but I have been told that I need the Harness with 6 relays for the DTR system. My current harness only has 2 relays and when I attempted to wire my truck lite brand lights on the plow, I am having issues. I do not spending the money to make it right but I have been getting mixxed answers on what Harness I need. Do I also need an ISO Modual to go with it? Some say yes, some say no. Thats why I am here so I can get the correct answers from the Pro's. Thanks in Advance. I will also purchase the Western Lights with the 12 plug harness if that makes it easier.
    Chris