1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Harness/fish-stick problem

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by M&WIronworx, Dec 22, 2013.

1. M&WIronworx

M&WIronworx Junior Member

Good morning! I just picked up my new X-Blade for my 2001 Cummins ram, got everything wired to find the controller harness from ISO module has 4 pins and the fish-stick has 6 pins... Is this right??? I think they have me the wrong fish-stick P/N 9400 for strait blade. Or is the harness wrong??

Please help!

2. If your new XBlade is the new fleet flex electronics meaning its a two plug setup out of the grill then I believe you have the wrong Fishstick. The 9400 was the old style. You should have gotten a Fishstick capable of operating all of the possible plows Fisher makes. (Straight, extremev, xls, and xv2) i believe the p/n is 29800. Again, the above applies to a brand new in the crate setup with new fleet flex system.
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2013