1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hardwiring nitesabre lights

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by choniglandscape, Dec 18, 2008.

1. choniglandscape

choniglandscape Junior Member

I have a 04 Chevy 4500 with Nite Sabre lights.. I bought truck with the plow and the guy who installed it or the previous owner hacke3d it up pretty bad... missing parts of the harness etc.. is there any way I could hardwire the lights to get me by for a week or so? We are expecting a decent storm tomorrow and I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks

2. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

I can't see why you couldnt just put in a toggle switch and splice into the hi or low beam, or a 3 way switch for hi and low...

3. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

Easy enuff to get you by in an emergency just pull a 12v to a switch and then to the lights, then find a ground and your in business. you can just leave your parking lights on for tail lights. HOWEVER your plow light turn signals will not work.