1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hard Working People

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Oct 3, 2007.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Well we are all hard working people. But here is a salute to those that are lazy that I put on my back window. Tell me what you think. [​IMG]

2. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

hey now. im lazy. (but im not on welfare)

i got to get me one of those. course half my town is on state aid of some kind so i may be asking for trouble since i could be outnumbered. jobs dont pay much around here even some of the working are collecting state aid.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2007
  3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

same here dude. I live in amsterdam, ny aka amsterico

4. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

where did you get that sticker? I want one.

5. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

To each their own but for ME that is unprofessional.

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

7. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

x2 on the unprofessional but all to true at the same time.

8. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

agreed on the unprofessional, but I DO agree on the statement.

9. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

well if you think thats unprofessional. there is a landscaping business here with about 10 trucks and the one on the top part of the windshield says whats up fockers.

10. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

As I said to each their own.

If that other guy showed up to quote something for me that would make for a poor first impression.

11. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I agree. That's why I don't have one of those stickers of a guy peeing on a Ford symbol.

12. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

agree....the only decals i have are from a local surf shop and its of a "pig and says wave hog" the other is "life is good"

i do agree with it but it wouldnt be on my truck...and whats the name of that landscapin comp??

13. Jgrub75

Jgrub75 Member

Did you know you have a bulb out:salute:

14. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Like the message. A local dealer has a bulletin board behind his parts counter with all kinds of decals and little posters with jokes and funny comics and sayings on them.

15. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

If the guy with the "What's up fockers" showed up to give me a quote, I would give him the job just because I wouldn't be able to catch my breath, I would be laughing soo hard I would be on the ground! :eek:

16. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

Sticker should say millions, not thousands. I don't think it looks very unprofessional to anybody that matters to me. Your customers or potential customers obviously aren't on welfare if they can afford to hire you to do work for them. The only people it should offend is people on welfare, and maybe if they get offended enough they'll get off their lazy a55es and get a job. Landscaping, for instance.

17. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

hell if I qualified for it i would be using state assistance of some sort as well

18. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I agree, but would never put it on my truck. Not professional. Only stickers I have is an MBRP Exhaust sticker, a SCT tuned emblem, and John Deere.;)

19. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i see a lot of stuff like that i dont think it should be displayed like that....its just as bad as having 400 bumper stickers on the back but im still agreeing with the statement

20. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

i love that sticker!!! makes a good statement..... however we don't put stickers on our trucks, only decals on the door with the company name. however i would put on an Owens Corning, or Bostich, or even Gehl sticker if they paid me to advertise for them.