1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hard time getting parts anyone?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by kc2006, Nov 16, 2007.

1. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Anyone else have crappy dealer support?

I'm an hour away from meyers corporate place up in cleveland and yet I still am having a hard time getting parts! Went to the dealer over a month ago, I needed bolts, so I just got the spacers and special bolts and decided to get the regular bolts on my own. Took 3 weeks to get them and found out it was 73 dollars just for this stuff and regular bolts at the store were about 50, so I said well how much is the kit. 81 dollars. well wtf why not just tell me this when i ordered! It was some young kid working there that looked like he didn't really want to be there (Plus he lost my order once and denied ever seeing me in the place). So i dealt with the parts manager and got him to order the bolt kit. Well he's panning out to be a real big help (sarcasm). He said they'd be making a trip to cleveland the next day and I'd probably get them the day after that. If not for sure they'd be there the following week. 2 and a half weeks later still nothing. I called him wednesday and he said they've been bringing only big stuff and had no room for my stuff, wow. So he said for sure they'd be on the truck thursday. Called this morning. "Oh I'm sorry sir they aren't in yet" Now being that there's snow falling I'm freaking out. I said well you better check what the deal is because I'm getting upset here. So he calls up to cleveland, comes back on and says they're back ordered. Now why wouldn't they tell me this 2 weeks ago!!!

So now I'm waiting for them to call back, they were going to check if they can pull a bolt kit out of a plow package and get it to me, which means I won't see it until end of next week at the rate they move. I'm getting fed up with this. I went with meyer because they're somewhat local, so I figured they'd be good about parts, but they suck. And this isn't an independant dealer, it's a meyer distributor or whatever, it's actually meyer but a hub or something. Yet they still can't offer good service. I'd hate to have to deal with a dealer, that'd just be one more obsticle to meyers obsticle course.

2. BPK63

BPK63 Senior Member
    from CT

3. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

What bolt kit are you looking for??

Babe

4. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

I'm not to far from you, here in columbiana Co. What is it you need? I may have them on a shelf, we run 4 myers and keep 90% of all parts on the self.

5. snowrules

snowrules Junior Member

hello I just picked up a catalog from ANGELO'S there in michigan but thay seem to have the parts you can go to there web site www.angelo-2.com or call them at 1-800-264-3562

6. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

i run threw Zeresco no issues yet. The only reason i went there was because TLC the company iused to and still do work for has a previous employeey there so thats who they used and never had a problem.

7. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

The big issue was they toon almost 3 weeks to finally tell me the bolt kit was on back order. No one could get the bolt kit. They were going to take a bolt kit out of a complete plow package, but never heard back from them.

So I went to the hardware store and got all the bolts myself. I had to go to them for some wires the other day, but from now on I'm ordering online if I can.

8. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

whos the dealer that you go through if you dont mind me asking?

9. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Mill's supply is definatly a good place to go through. They are right here in Cleveland. Luckily, I have 3 good dealers here. Best Truck, Zoresco, and Eshelman's.....they even stay open 24 hours when the snow flies

10. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Yea best truck and zoresco are good dealers. But eshelman's leaves a lot to be desired in my book.

11. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

I went to meyers in canfield ohio. It's meyers corp.

12. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

Oh I was just seeing if it was zoresco cause they have screwed me over a time or two

13. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Seems like Zoresco and Eshelmans are not the places to go. Best Truck is the way to go or Mill's Supply

14. Luppy

Luppy Senior Member

I used to go through the same crap here in MA.
    Then I started ordering from Angelos as mentioned
    above. They're awesome and they ship fast.
    The other posters link doesn't work but here
    is a working one.
    http://www.angelos-supplies.com/
    :waving:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2007
  15. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

We also order from Angelos, if I dont feel like runing the the dealer.

16. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

I just put an order in with angelos last night, needed some stuff but wasn't in a hurry so I'm using it to test how long shipping takes.

17. Smokey5826

Smokey5826 Junior Member

Hey kc2006 - where abouts are you in NE Ohio? I'm in Solon, Ohio and Mill Supply is only about 10 minutes from here - they have just about anything you'd need for plow parts.

18. lakeffect

lakeffect Junior Member
    from NE ohio

SP parts

Give Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse a call: 1-800-937-7279 fast service & reasonable aftermarket parts. RCPW.com (near Cleveland)

19. tree bizz

tree bizz Junior Member

One thing about eshelman's is there open all night if it's snowing.I had to go there at 4 a.m. to get an A coil.I had never been in there before so I don't know who usually works in there but the guys that were in there when I was there weren't winning any personality contests that's for sure,not to mention they looked a little pie eyed if you know what I mean:p I'm not sure but I think the prices go up that late at night to,I paid 26.50 for an aftermarket A coil.I was more than happy to pay it don't get me wrong,but i'm just sayin.

20. milby7

milby7 Junior Member
    from Ohio

Meyer Parts trouble

If you have a problem with a newer style pump like E-58H Good Luck no one has parts in stock for this thing but Carnegie Body on Brookpark Rd. in Cleve. There are no after market parts available for it yet, even the hoses are different, I'm working on buying a extra pump. The best aftermarket dealer I've found is Mills Supply there pretty knowledgeable and they ussually have parts for all the common stuff.