1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hard Decision...

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by PLM-1, Sep 7, 2005.

1. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

OK, It's between an 04 LB7 Ext SB SLT. 32k miles...

A 2006 LLY IDENTICAL except for the year and 6speed Ally...$6000 more and 0 miles.

Would you say in 3-4 years resale is going to be nearly the same?

What would you do!? Why would you buy one over the other??
  2. salopez

salopez Senior Member

i would think the 06 would be better due to it being two years younger. look at the price of and 02 in kelly blue book and see if its the same price as the 04 you looked at.

I would get the 06, for the 6 grand difference. you will make up the price on interest with the used truck anyway.
  3. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

I forgot to add that this is the dealers truck used to pull their car hauler....

JRKRACE Senior Member

Pull a car hauler????.....By far get the 06. New warranty, new truck....Also the 06 from what I've read had the overheating issues pretty much solved.
  5. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

Well ya'll, I bought the 04 today! I'm VERY happy with it! Already pulled my trailer, you don't even know it's there!!! AWESOME!