1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SlimJim Z71, Nov 23, 2000.

1. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

For those of you who are home with your familys today, or out plowing, my wife and I wish you all a very happy and safe Thanksgiving.

2. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

Hey SlimJim,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Read the article on your truck mods. would like to see your rig, got any pics.

I have an 86 K10 which is gonna get gone over from the ground up in the spring. would be a great time to do mods then.

3. SlimJim Z71

I've got to get some recent pics. It looks alot different from when I bought it. As soon as I get some up on the net, I'll post em for ya. I would DEFINATELY recommend the polyurethane sway bar bushings. Made the biggest difference. It's like a whole new truck. Take it easy!

-Tim

4. finnegan

finnegan Senior Member

my crew is tired and were not plowing today,happy thanksgiving...

5. iowastorm

iowastorm Senior Member

Happy T-day to you guys! We've got 17 coming today (9 of those are kids under the age of 10); I'm going to start medicating myself early today during football.

6. SlimJim Z71

WOW... that's a lot of screaming kids. Start on the shooters NOW! lol...

7. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

Happy thanksgiving everyone. I think there is a total of 20 at the house this year. The eta is 30 mins.

Geoff

8. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

I too would like to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

~Chuck Smith

9. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

Had 22 at my house. inlaws and outlaws. Total of 7 kids. don't know which was worse the kids or the adults.

Thank god I have to work today

10. HandyHaver

HandyHaver Senior Member

Hope everybody had a Happy, Safe and or profitable Thanksgiving. I too have to work today (1/2) day. Then it's off to the Poconos for some huntin!! No snow yet here in eastern Pa but we may get some to play in up the mountains.