1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by John Murphy, Nov 23, 2011.

1. John Murphy

John Murphy Senior Member

On behalf of the nearly 600 employees of Douglas Dynamics, the warmest of Thanksgiving wishes to all of you and your families. This is truly a special forum and it never ceases to amaze me at the number of people and the amount of free assistance that all of you provide to one another. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it. And, thank you for your business. We truly appreciate it.

John Murphy
    VP, Sales

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Wow ,I just watched John Murphy do the sports on the news, your quick!

PS Happy T-Day

3. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Happy Thanksgiving to You Also John......:salute:

I will be waiting for My Turkey From Fisher....Im just Wondering if it will have Expandable Wings......:eek:......:nod:

4. LON

LON Senior Member

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all as well from all of us at Seigworth Road Supply, Inc and my family. So thankfull for all that we have and what He has given us. Thankfull also for all the men & women of all branches of the military for keeping us safe.