1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Happy New Year

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JCurtis, Dec 31, 2002.

1. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

Just wanted to be the first to wish everyone at plowsite a happy and safe New Year!

May 2003 be safe, profitable and healthy for everyone.

And remember:nono: :drinkup: and driving!!! the life you save could be mine!!!! or your own!
  2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

I'll second that Jeff. Happy New Year everyone!

Just heard the weather that tomorrow night we can expect, snow, sleet, and freezing rain. Looks like it will be starting out profitable at this point.

3. ceaman

ceaman Senior Member

Happy new year to all!

Chance of freezing rain tonight..... That should be good for the drunk drivers!
  4. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Freezing rain now here north of Portland. Hopefully, the temps will get up this afternoon so the drunks won't have something else to contend with.
  5. Grshppr

Grshppr Senior Member

Happy New Year! (Tonight) :)

Just wanted to say how much I love this site. I can't believe there are so many people into plowing! Thanks for all the info, this site is indispenible!!
  6. 66Construction

66Construction Senior Member

Happy New year everyone.

I'll take some freezing rain and sleet with a little snow mixed in. I'd rather salt this storm then move mountains again. Need a little rest so does the quipment, but I'll take what ever I can get.
  7. Happy New Year To All!

I think I had a sign today as to "Prosporous New Year":)

I went to our local Pennysaver to take out the first ads for 2003 and before I could open the door I noticed a penny, heads up, on the door step. payup I put that good luck penny in the truck.

I hope this is a sign of things to come!

Yes, I agree with Grshppr, Great site! My wife :realmad: says I am ADDICTED to PLOWSITE.COM :drinkup: (But not too much)

Bob V
  8. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Now you are officially one of us!

9. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

You guys all have a good new years, I am off to spend the night on the roads. As the freezing rain is still comming down.

10. Thanks Chuck,

Feels good to hear it from you. Now I got to tell her what you said! Look out!

Thanks again, Bob V
  11. EIB

EIB Senior Member

Have A Safe and Happy 2003 and alot more snow.
  12. kawdude

kawdude Senior Member

I wish everyone a happy and safe new year. May all your plows be used, and may your harems be filled with horny spouses.

Drive safe and stay to the left :drinkup:
  13. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

Happy New Year to all, may you have more snow this year than last.

Ok, Got Grass in Buffalo, NY, you can have less and take a break!:p

14. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn Member

Happy New Year everyone.
  15. Snoworks

Snoworks Senior Member

Happy New Year to all here at plow site. My wife is yelling at me as I type, due to the fact that it is 20 to Midnite! LOL

Seems like I am as addicted as the rest of you.

16. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR:D :drinkup: :waving: let it be a "good one"payup
  17. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Just saw off the last guests here at the house, Happy New Year to all!:drinkup:

May we all be blessed with much white gold!
  18. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

and a plow pump:p

happy prosperous new year.

19. OffRoadPlow

OffRoadPlow Senior Member

I would have to agree...

Happy New Year, and I can relate... The looks I get when I talk about some of the cool things I saw on Plowsite, I think my friends and family think I am nutz... Half of them don't like snow anyway, so I don't expect them to understand, I think most of them just smile so I will plow them when the white glory does fall.... Have a Safe and Happy New Year....