1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

happy holidays

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by wirenut, Dec 24, 2009.

1. wirenut

wirenut Senior Member
    from nh

merry Christmas to everyone....god bless us all...:salute:
  2. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

to all my plowing friends out there, their families that are missing them throughout the season, all the staff/management here at LCW industries wish you a great holiday, (i promise to have a beer for every guy who has to plow,,,,,sh!t,,,,,,,i need more beer):drinkup:

p.s. (Mr. Donovan, someone beat me to the punch,(and probably didn't ask permission) but I would encourage you to allow the thread)
  3. MattR

MattR Senior Member

Thanks wingnut and buckwheat. Happy Holidays to both of you as well. And btw buckwheat, not a beer man, I drink whiskey. And what is with that P.S.? Gotta ask permission to wish members a happy holiday? :confused::confused:

4. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you have a safe and joyous day. After we get through this holiday let have some fun and be able to plow. So to you get you in the mood for this, enjoy this.

Merry Christmas all,

5. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

Merry christmas
  6. cleansweep007

cleansweep007 Senior Member

Merry Christmas to all ! Good luck in 2010 !!!
  7. Dei Gloriam

Dei Gloriam Junior Member

Merry Christmas To All

Taking time to focus on what's really important......
  8. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Merry Christmas everyone!
  9. tattood_1

tattood_1 Member

Merry Christmas to everyone and your families. Hope you have safe and happy holidays