1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

happy birthday to my truck..

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by spongebob, Dec 13, 2005.

1. spongebob

spongebob Senior Member

rumour has it its being built today..:
    happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..:redbounce purplebou :bluebounc :bday:

2. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

thats sweet, is it being built at the plant where Mike (Flykelley) works? in Pontiac?

3. spongebob

spongebob Senior Member

yes, he told me it would be built a day either side of today..
    he couldnt tell me much, but that was enough..now i just hope the train it gets on makes it to california ok..

im really excited about this truck, its my 1st and last diesel..(im almost 60)

im looking for all the info on this truck, like break in and how to treat it..
    im kinda partial to chevy trucks, i have a 87 s10 4X4 that ive put 360,000 miles on..this truck is getting a new crate motor(3.4),ive just rebuilt both doors (all the rubber and felt) just finished rebuilding the rear end and brakes..
    opps kinda turned into a rant..;)

im also on the diesel page..:drinkup:

4. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Thats awesome. You got your self a great truck, you cant go wrong with the GM diesel.

Have fun with it, and pleaseeee post pics when you get it.

5. spongebob

spongebob Senior Member

i noticed the TORO snow blowers in your sig.. i used to work for TORO, but the irrigation division, i ran the injection molding department and the assembly department (not at the same time:dizzy: ).

a great company:nod:

anyway, ill post up some pic's.for sure..those chrome hummer wheels are sweet..