1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hanson truck mounted snowblower

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Tony@ritchies, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Tony@ritchies

Tony@ritchies Junior Member

Is there anywhere that I can buy parts for a Hanson truck mounted snowblower?
    The model number is 101909 with serial number 178088
    Any help would be greatly appreciated on this matter.
    Thanks,
    Tony

2. MBB

MBB Senior Member

Hi Tony, R.L. Hansen Co is closed as the owner passed away. Best you can do is to try and match parts from places like McMaster Carr ect. Bearings and hydraulics should not be a big deal. Fabricated assemblies will have to be copied from the original. I just did some research on these. I am currently considering one for my skid steer, although the price might be a bit high considering that I can fab a mounting system for and purchase 2 or 3 8-10 hp used walk behind units to fit the front of the skidder and still be about 1/2 of the asking price. Just end up with more maint.

3. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

There's a guy here in NH that has one mounted to his Excursion. He seems to use it pretty frequently, but he also has a full Fisher X-blade setup to use as well.

4. scarlson

scarlson Junior Member
    from Maine

YardMedic, do you know how I can get in touch with the guy in NH that has one mounted to his Excursion?

5. alpen_mountain

alpen_mountain Junior Member

scarlson-
    I have a Hanson truck mounted unit that I'd like to sell. Great unit. We no longer have our mountain house property. Send email address and I can send photos.

6. alpen_mountain

Tony-
    I have a Hanson truck mounted unit that I'd like to sell. Great unit. We no longer have our mountain house property. Send email address and I can send photos.

7. scarlson

scarlson Junior Member
    from Maine

Hi alpen-mountain,

I just posted a visitor message to your profile with my E-mail address.

Thanks,

Skip

8. alpen_mountain

scarlson,

Got it. I just emailed you a few pictures. Let me know what you think.

9. joem

joem Junior Member

I also sent you an email address for one I am selling also. I modified this one for use on Black Top and also for both pick-up and tractor front skid-steer style loader "Quick Attatch" use.
    DSCN1346.jpg

DSCN1348.jpg

DSCN1349.jpg

DSCN1346.jpg

DSCN1348.jpg

DSCN1349.jpg

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012