1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hansen Truck Mount Blower $5500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Craigw, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Craigw

Craigw Junior Member

Hansen truck/ skidsteer blower for sale. 27 hp Kohler. Right now I have this on my skidsteer, but it was on a 3/4 ton truck and works either way. (1/2 ton too small) Fits right on an older Western mount, but can be adapted to any truckside mount.

Blower works great, especially in dry snow. The chute turns and the top flap adjusts from in the cab. Start, Stop, hi/low throttle, all in cab.

Kohler has low hours and runs well, though it needs a blast of starting fluid below 20 degrees. This is a simple machine, and every part is off the shelf and easily replaced- bearings, etc. Right now it needs nothing, just start it. If you mount it on a truck you will need to make up a longer control cable or an extension. (All standard trailer light plugs) All original documentation with it.

(Paint is blotchy because I spray any chip immediately so it won't rust, and I ran out of matching paint. Paint it your choice of colors!)

Blower is located in Custer, SD, an hour south of Rapid city. Weighs 800 lbs, so most any flat bed trailer will haul it. I'm selling it because I just don't have enough snow to use it often, and it sits too much.

Craig- 605-673-2198
    PM: craig@woloshyn.org

Hansen Blower 008.jpg

Hansen Blower 007c.jpg