1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hand held controller

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by tar, Jan 11, 2016.

1. tar

tar Junior Member

Anyone not like the double tap up feature when you just want to bump it up a little, not all the way up? Any way to disable?

2. Ty27

Ty27 Senior Member

I don't like it because it runs the pump too long. Just bump the controller up if you want it to go up just a little.

3. tar

tar Junior Member

It's just my backup to the joystick but I use it from time to time

4. Ty27

Ty27 Senior Member

So which one do you prefer? I've never ran a boss joy stick, only a pre dd speedwing controller.

5. Ramitt

Ramitt Senior Member

I never have a problem. Just tap up once.. If its not up high enough tap up once again. I gotta tap my up button fast 2 times to get it to go up. If I do a 1 sec pause in between its fine

6. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

I like the double tap feature, but it bugs me how long the pump runs. :dizzy:

7. jhenderson9196

jhenderson9196 Senior Member

I'd like to be able to turn th feature off. All too often I go to tap once and hit a bump and get full lift.

8. Ty27

Ty27 Senior Member

Same here, I normally just lift the blade up a little in lots so it doesn't slam to the ground every 15-20 seconds. It happens to me at least once every storm.

9. Ramitt

Ramitt Senior Member

Never noticed.. Only because my engine noise is 10 times louder lol