1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hand held controller on western pro

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by brian2transam, Jan 24, 2011.

1. brian2transam

brian2transam Junior Member

I was wondering how come the plow on my western pro does not stop when moving from left to right or right to left,it seems to travel a extra few inches when in use with the hand held controller. Have the same set up with my joystick controller and it stops right away. any ideas.... thanks for the help

2. captadamnj

captadamnj Senior Member

It is meant to do that, it's in the Owner's Manual. Designed to avoid the hard vehicle shaking stops of the joystick control. Have to plan ahead to get it to stop in the desired position!

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

This comes up quite often with the hand held controllers. Search "smooth stop" or "angle delay" and some past threads should pop up.

4. brian2transam

brian2transam Junior Member

thank you...... thats what i thought

5. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Wish my Boss had that. Only feature I miss off my old Uni besides the rugged reliability.

6. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict

It like having cruise control on a plow..