1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hand controls

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by chevyplowboy, May 10, 2006.

1. chevyplowboy

chevyplowboy Junior Member

I have the old style hand control I was wondering if i could put the new style on with out changing the wiring for it. Also I was wondering anyone makes leg strap to hold control to the leg. Thanks any info will help.

2. JMLSNOW

JMLSNOW Junior Member
    from ohio

Hand controls/leg strap

If you are talking about the old style box controls. Yes you can use the same wiring, depending on the connection if it is a round connection you will need to get what they call a adapter cord to switch it over. If it is the flat end check the new control box it might fit it. Our 2001 dodge had the old box and the controls from our 2003 with the new box worked with that wiring. On the Leg strap we have one for the touch pads they sell for $14.80 each. If interested in it just email me at jmlco@alltel.net

3. chevyplowboy

chevyplowboy Junior Member

control

Would you please email me with a pic of one if u have one, Germ940@aol.com