1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HALP!! E60 won't stop angling.....

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by stewthesoldier, Jan 24, 2008.

1. stewthesoldier

stewthesoldier Junior Member

Sometimes. Left, but not right, and not all the time. I haven't personally experianced this, I will use the truck with the next snow. Hit the button to ancle the blade left and it keeps angling even after the button is released, even at max angle the pump keeps running. I wiggled all the wires, tugged pounded, looked, head scratched, can't get it to do it. The manual on Meyers website show a different touch pad than I have, mine is mounted to the dash. It has one button for each direction.

Any directions to point me? touch pad? bare wire? sticking solenoid?

Thanks, Stew.

2. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

Next time try unplugging the controller if it stops its a sticky switch in the controller if it keep going its the solenoid for the pump.

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If it sticks only when the angle left function is pressed, then the touch pad is dying...