1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Had to share this video

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by beano, Jan 4, 2012.

1. beano

beano Member

Posted this for my lawnsite friends. Normally dont post things that arent lawn or snow related but had to share this. Im a cop and this is the precint I work in. Never thought this would go on in good ol Columbus, OH would you? Good part happens at midnight around the 4 min mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59CZBnPFbA4

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  2. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

WOW that's all I can say WOW

3. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Correct me but it's it just fireworks and the guy was making it based upon not being able to see it and all the other side noise would make you think you were in the ghetto?

4. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

DIDO! I can't even imagine living like that.

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

that was gunfire not fireworks.

6. beano

beano Member

Let me tell you I WISH it was fireworks. That was my first NYE down there and its not the best part of town at all but NYE was a totally different world. Makes you realize all the idiots with guns and automatics.

7. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

every city has a ghetto mine is east cleveland

8. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

I call BS at 2 point in the video you can see fireworks. Second I did a google search and nothing comes up something that big would be all over the news. Show me an article and then i will believe it, but the cheering, you can hear and sights of firework explosions make me say BS

9. 87chevy

87chevy Senior Member

Reminds me of the article I just saw on CNN from down in Texas

10. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

yaaa not a nice place to be i had to work there for a while

11. beano

beano Member

Why would there be an article about gunfire on NYE. Our news crews are rediculous and only post stupid stories for the most point. Im sure there were some people with fireworks but the patty wagon you see drive at the 5 1/2 min mark was me responding to a officer in trouble call. It was stupid the amount of people who were out just shooting off crap. The sad thing is there was so much of it we were told unless you see someone right infront of you firing off a gun, try not to get into anything so we dont get tied up the rest of the night. Never would have guessed this happens here in Ohio.

12. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn Senior Member

DAMN!!! Ive never heard it that bad, my goodness

13. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

this kind of shiat might not happen in maine:rolleyes: but it for sure happens in all the big citys... welcome to the real world Thumbs Up

here is a link from phillypolice for ya : http://phillypolice.com/news/arrested-suspects-in-new-years-celebratory-shootings

14. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

That definitely doesn't happen in Maine. We have as many homicides in a year that Philly probably has before lunch. Hence the slogan "the way life should be"

But still remains you can hear people cheering during a part will a lot of explosions and at 2 points in the video you can actually see fireworks going off in the air. If it was really that bad there would be a news story. Not saying it isn't possible just saying show me some proof because what I see goes against that. Guns don't sound like explosions going off.

15. cwby_ram

cwby_ram Senior Member

No BS, that's mostly gunfire. There was a local news bit on a bullet that landed in a lady's mattress after someone shot it up in the air. Pretty sure it was in the hilltop too.

16. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

17. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

I am sure there was some fireworks, at one point you could hear someone banging a pot and pan.

I would say 80% is gun shots. I hear my neighbor unloading all the time. he as a range at his house. Sounds exactly the same.

18. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

19. beano

beano Member

Yep the one and only day I can wear my helmet and not feel like an idiot. It is pretty funny when you show up to peoples homes wearing a kevlar helmet.

20. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

lol, only in the hill top