1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Had to post this.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ServiceOnSite, Feb 19, 2009.

1. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

i think there might be 5 dollars worth stuff there. not a bad mark up huh????[​IMG]

2. ServiceOnSite

3. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

lol...I agree

There has been like 4 advertising threads about this product and there pretty amusing.

4. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

shaking my head, again

5. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, I tried that on a truck once, alot smaller piece of plastic tho. Didn't work well, if at all. I think the real answer would have been a foil/deflecter on the plow to help with the air.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Wow is that gay, so is the name. Is it a muffler or......................?

7. ServiceOnSite

or wait till the muffler co. heres about this lol law suit

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Was going to say that too :cool:

9. 350-CHEVY

350-CHEVY Member

the picture looks fake... i mean the truck and plow are real but the aftermarket thing doesnt look to follow any lines on either of the pictures.... or maybe its 5 in the morning and the coffee hasnt kicked in yet

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Naw, it looks real......................real stupid!!!! The pics do kindof look wierd.

11. PA-plow-at-home

PA-plow-at-home Member

Here are two pics of an air deflector unit on a Meyer plow that I saw in a Lowe's parking lot last Summer. The truck was towing a big enclosed trailer that appeared to be a Meyer factory ad/show trailer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

13. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

dont say anything bad about this product. they are a sponsor now. I already got in trouble.

14. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I think they still look awfully dumb. A truck can't seriously still run hot if you keep the blade low. Unless your on the highway in july with your blade on.

15. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol, seriously?!?!?!?

16. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

If I ran the site I would tell someone who talked bad about a certain company to cool it, so that I wouldn't lose their sponsorship, yeah.

OP: If you're truck is overheating with the blade on, you're driving too far. I think most anyone could make that scoop for less yeah, def.

17. ServiceOnSite

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yea just seen that they are a sponsor. Dont quite understand how they are not getting sued by flowmaster the muffler company but............. what ever

18. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

this is just me: If I was an executive at flowmaster, I would want to see if these guys had a good idea and had a product that worked, then made a deal with them. A plow and muffler Flowmaster deal for the customer where both companies made out, it would be cool. Otherwise yeah, I'd sue and prove that "Flowmaster" was an infringement on the company name.

That's between them, so lets have the discussion of a sponsor's product be up to those who have used it.

19. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

If your truck over heats with a plow on it, you shouldn't be plowing with it then.... Or something is wrong with it.

20. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yeah, I'm sure that's just what Flowmaster wants :rolleyes:.

I agree. Plus I'd rather get a little warm (which I don't) than have to look at that thing all winter.