1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Had one of my drivers die last night

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DBL, Jan 15, 2006.

1. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

Me and my brother my company and half the town are so upset over the lost of Jon Knox. He was one of my great friends and he drove a backhoe for me at a large grocery store we have. He died last night in a car accident. I cant believe hes gone and its going to take a while to get over it. I just feel if i tell more people itll get better...i hope.
  2. Rappa

Rappa Member

I am sorry to hear that, that is terrible.
  3. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry for your loss.
  4. Chevy05

Chevy05 Member

I am very sory for your loss..If I can someway help please feel free to contact me..Via my profile

5. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

i am sorry
  6. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

sorry to here
  7. ProEnterprises

ProEnterprises Senior Member
    from CT

Thats just a plain shame. Prayers are with you.
  8. ynvvbr

ynvvbr Member

We are sooo sorry, if there's anything we can do let me know

JPMAKO Senior Member

Very sorry to hear the bad news. As I am sure you know the people on this board are somewhat like a family, anything we can do just ask.

10. bcf

bcf Senior Member

Sorry to hear about your loss.
  11. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I too am sorry for your loss. We are all family here and morn your loss together...:angel:
  12. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

That's awful. So Sorry.
  13. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

thats terrible news my prayers go out to you and his family. I am truely sorry about your loss.
  14. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

sorry for your loss.
  15. Razorman

Razorman Senior Member

Sorry to hear about your loss. Our prayers are with you and the family
  16. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

so sorry to hear the awful news, our thoughts and prayers are with you and his family:salute:
  17. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

hey tom..sorry to hear it...i use to play ball with him, he was a good kid
  18. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry to hear about your loss. If you were closer I would give you one of my guys to run your backhoe for as long as you needed.
  19. danny17

danny17 Member

sorry to hear about your loss.

ADLAWNCUTTERS Senior Member

I am sorry about your friend.I am a police officer and i see death offen and even watched a fellow officer take his last breath.I will get better over time . but you will never forget.I sure you will always miss him, but his memory lives on in your mind and his families mind.it's ok to grieve or cry. I always think of family and friends over the years and remember the the good times . and thankfull i was lucky enough to know them.Remember when someone leaves this earth there is a baby coming in this world to get there chance at life ,it makes sense.I bet you he will mostly come to you in your dreams. i will keep you and him and his family in my prayers