1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Had fun today!!!!!

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by MIDSOUTH, Feb 17, 2001.

1. MIDSOUTH

MIDSOUTH Junior Member

I got bored with all the rain we are having, I went and found a mudhole and got the f-250 nasty, didn't get in the real boggy part cause the a/t tires on it are not that great, in fact I thought I was fixin to stick it,the truck was covered in mud, that powerstroke was screaming. It was fun, but I will clean it up now and not do that for a long while, too expensive of a toy to abuse.
    Had to try the 4 x 4 out, and it is 4 wheel locking, they all were spinning!!!!!!!!!

2. SDF250

SDF250 Junior Member

yeeeeeehaaaaaaaa
    love trying to kill a ford
    "water in rears kill the gears"

3. 4x4k20

4x4k20 Member

all that rain you got came my way last night i couldnt pass up the chance i took my 79 chevy 4x4 and went playing in the mud in a field i just plowed up last week now i have a dirty truck and a messed up field tryed to stick mine so the boys could get out in the mud to hook up the winch but couldnt stick it