1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Had a fun time last night

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Scott's, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

Last night after my guy finished salting I went out and just double checked things as I do all the time and after checking my lots me and the boys went over to Walmart and started blowing some good donuts in the Walmart parking lot it was so much fun and the boys loved it. The only place we couldnt do donuts is right in front of the doors as someone had salted that spot but the rest of the lanes was a blast. I even heard the truck drivers in the loading docks where letting it eat trying to get the trucks out. :laughing::laughing:

Heck to think I was bad talking our local Walmart contractor for cutting prices and working for USM .I didnt even think that they could be helping my familey have such a great time playing on their wide open icy parking lot.

2. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

:laughing:! Thats pretty funny lol.

3. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

I think Ill work on my drifting the next time the lot ices up.

4. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

You'll have to bring cones with you so you can set up a cool course to practice on. Im sure Wal Mart wont mind :nod:

5. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

lmao, go Scott's go

6. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

You're how old?

And you had your kids in the truck?

I guess you really showed him. Boy-o-boy I bet you get the lot next year now! :dizzy:

7. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Nothing says trust us, we are professionals like doing donuts in a company vehicle. Were you the one thats wrapped?

8. gene gls

gene gls PlowSite.com Veteran

Hope you didn't have the company trucks with your name on them..........

9. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

i think some of the guys are missing the point of this, Scott, describe how bad the lot was that you were able to pull donuts in the parking lot

10. gene gls

gene gls PlowSite.com Veteran

Sounds to me like he DID do dounts, not just talk about it.

11. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

WHo cares, its his truck. I got the point though.

James

12. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

Im 37 and yes I did have my kids in the truck and nope I will not even try for the lot next year.

13. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

In what thread did I say I was blowing donuts in a company vehicle???? God some of you need to start reading the posts and not just make **** up so you can push your chest out and flex on others.

Ahh heck I get video of my 13 year old in the big wrapped truck blowing donuts at walmart tomorrow.