1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

h2 rims on my dodge ram

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ram4x443015, Aug 3, 2011.

1. ram4x443015

ram4x443015 Senior Member

so i got a set of hummer rims and tires for a good price they look good i might do 3 inch lift to it it has the 2 inch leaving kit on it now ussmileyflag

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

The H2 rims look realy good on your Dodge.
  3. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

what size tires are they?
  4. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

I have the same wheels on my 2nd Generation 2500. I only run them in the summer. They look good. Did you have to open up the hub opening on your 3rd Gen truck? I had to on mine. Center caps look good, too! I just lost one of my modified ones!:cry:

5. ram4x443015

yes i did have to open up the hub and i think the tire size is 315-70-17 cutting the caps was the hard part used sawsall but got it done
  6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks really good! I've been looking at Power Wagon wheels, but the H2s have been growing on me. I just don't like the idea of having to bore and cut things, but everyone seems to have good results with it.
  7. ram4x443015

yea so did i but then i did it and its not to bad i just used router with a 1/2in router bit with a bearing on the end and made a few passes and cleaned it up with a file

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

LOOKS GOOD. I really like those.
    Id get some color matched flares and paint the black door and bumper trim red too Thumbs Up

not sure where I got that idea from :rolleyes: my truck is like your older fatter brother.

iphone 420.jpg
  9. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Nice lookin'