1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

H2 in action

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by mow & snow, Jan 29, 2007.

1. mow & snow

mow & snow Member

We got hit with about 8 inches of lake effect snow last night and this morning.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2007
  2. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

:cry: I wish we'd get snow like that here, I still haven't plowed once, and its almost February :cry: ! Send some of that white stuff down here to northern, NJ will you !?!:cool: :rolleyes:

3. mow & snow

mow & snow Member

I hope you have contracts my friend.

4. mow & snow

mow & snow Member

I put this in the wrong forum. I'm moving it to the equipment pictures forum.

5. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

It's near impossible to get residentials to sign a yearly contract here in NJ for a fixed amount of $, especially after our season last year! :dizzy:

6. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

sorry, double post.:blush2:

7. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

It's near impossible to get residentials to sign a yearly contract for a fixed amount of $ here in NJ, especially after our season last year! :dizzy: