1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

H2 And Plows?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by TONY615, Nov 27, 2003.

1. TONY615

TONY615 Junior Member

2. easthavenplower

easthavenplower Senior Member

yes i saw a fischer plow just yesterday on on an h2
  3. c.t. lawn care

c.t. lawn care Senior Member

There is a guy around here that has an H1 with a Boss plow. he is like the gm for Brickman in this area or something like that
  4. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

CT..you are right!.....Gotta look back thru the pics
    threads. I thought I seen it there............geo
  5. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Get a hold of Arc Burn, i sent him the info needed to put a fischer on an H2 and he is a fischer dealer there in new york. The mount is not made by fischer but by another mfgr but fischer will still warranty the blade and harness. I have done 3 installs on the H2 myself and were nice looking when they were done, no cutting of the bumper just had to notch the skid plate. 2 were a 7-6 and i put an 8 xblade on the boss'.
  6. easthavenplower

easthavenplower Senior Member

i actually saw it at the fischer dealer
  7. North Country

North Country Senior Member

One of the few dealers in the US that mount plows on Hummers are located practically next door to me in Glens Falls, NY. They do the majority of the military Hummer plows in the North East.

Arrowhead Truck and Body is a Fisher dealer. Here is the link to the Hummer page.....
  8. imasnowpro

imasnowpro Member

Does anyone know that web site where you can go to buy a blade for practically any type of car, van or truck? I remember seeing it about a year or two ago. It even sold snow plow blades for Jaguars! It was very entertaining!:eek:
  9. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

at the local plow dealer they have pictures of a fisher minute mount mounted on a hummer. the truck looks like nothing can stop it. i bet that guy couldnt get stuck if he wanted to:)
  10. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i have seen 8ft meyers and fishers up here the h2 is made from 3/4 ton suburan frame :)