1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

H&H Property Maintenance Photo & Video Thread 11'-12'

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by H&HPropertyMait, Dec 12, 2011.

1. H&HPropertyMait

H&HPropertyMait Senior Member

Figured i'd share some of my stuff with you guys, hope you enjoy.

[​IMG]

2. H&HPropertyMait

3. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

very cool way to attaching your single stage!

I've run into that issue this year as well. The last storm I had to drive the blower to my one set of sidewalks and leave it there for the storm. I was worried someone was going to steal my new blower!

4. H&HPropertyMait

Thanks! its pretty handy, the little 418's only weight a few pounds. We have a nice bungey on the other side to keep it secured between the pieces of billet. I can only see out of half my passenger mirrow though haha. as if having a salter in the back isn't tough enough to see around.

5. MarkEagleUSA

MarkEagleUSA Senior Member

Move those worklights out to the corners and hang the blower on the back of the sander. Less chance of damaging the rear fender too.

6. H&HPropertyMait

It works well, and with that itd just need more work. It's handy as is.
    Appreciate the input though

7. ProLawn Outdoor

ProLawn Outdoor Senior Member

Wow that VXT makes the western that is on the ford look TINY in the second pic!! Nice trucks and plows though..

8. H&HPropertyMait

I was amazed when we say them side by side! And thanks! Too bad the sd is a v10.... I swear it gets negative gas mileag. next year I'll have a new 9'2" vxt hanging off the front of my cummins.

9. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

10. H&HPropertyMait

It is a LED Outfitters bar... DO NOT waste your money. It's my business partners bar, he just got it a month ago and its ok, but they are very cheap bars... my whelen responder (lin) puts off the same amount of light with less light heads. it also has a 5 year warranty and is 100% water proof. His bar just looks cool, i told him after about all the problems with led o.f. and he wishes he would of bought a responder like mine.

ps, it is the linear model, and there is a huge difference in brightness between that and my whelen. you get what you pay for. hope i can help.

I also have an axixtech L84 linear falcon in the basement not being used yet that is a pretty nice bar.

11. ProLawn Outdoor

ProLawn Outdoor Senior Member

I hear ya on mpg's, my 6.0 likes gas as well. How do you guys like the VXT? I take it the VXT moves more snow than the western with wings? Seems like a given but I know a lot of guys argue differently. I'm thinking of getting one next year as well depending on what commercial work I land.

12. H&HPropertyMait

The vxt is brand new, never been used. He was out of town first event and fried his injection pump before the 2nd event. So there it sits haha.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  13. H&HPropertyMait

Also please excuse minor typos, iPhone, not mentally challenged... Well my friends may say otherwise!

14. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I really like that Ford setup.

15. H&HPropertyMait

Thanks, we've talked about swapping a 7.3 in her... 230k on the v10.
    The salt dogg is a great piece, and i'm a boss guy but thats a nice straight blade.

16. wagonproject

wagonproject Junior Member

Nice trucks! See them all the time in Mattawan. Are you related to Bob or?

17. H&HPropertyMait

Thanks!! Im sure you see a fire engine red cummins too? Light bar on it. Loud as hell, that's me haha. And Brian, business partner, bob is his dad.

18. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Ok thanks man, I think the link I posted and the bar he has are two different ones.

19. H&HPropertyMait

they are different yes, the bar you posted, a guy on the fd here had one and the first rain we had... it shorted out. he called and they told him to get lost.

20. rhyan6

rhyan6 Member

i have plowed with boss v's but this year i bought a vxt and i would say it shaved 10 min off my lots. but i went to a 9' 2" also. love the vxt only plowed 3" so far so cant tell to much yet.