1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Guys please keep it to yourselves..

Discussion in 'Employment' started by grandview, Jan 13, 2008.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

In another thread a member was looking for help. No money was openly talked about so I think we should keep quite as to the money amount . If you need more info about it use the PM's Now if it's openly talked about from the original poster them it's fair game!
  2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I am assuming you are referring to wages of employees or subs he was looking for? Or am I misunderstanding what your saying...
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Yes. Another member was looking for a sub ,and this other member had to post how much it paid and laughed about it.
  4. frank35

frank35 Junior Member

it was funny...lmao
  5. big bird

big bird Senior Member

i think it was too :drinkup:
  6. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

Funny to laugh.......... how?....very unprofessional and very very humiliating.Keep it to yourself.You posted information of a private message on the board yet you are looking for work :rolleyes:
  7. scitown

scitown Senior Member

Estrogen levels seem a little high on this one. You girls need some cleanex did you feelings get hurt??? Ohhhhhhhhh pumpkins.
  8. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  9. scitown

scitown Senior Member

Nascar you edited before I could read it. Anything good?
  10. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

No it was not good,but I think before I post,unlike what seems to be happening with this thread.
  11. scitown

scitown Senior Member

My bad for my last one. It just seems like this site is having some issues. So is low balling ok? Or is lowballing just not ok to talk about? One thread somone is getting bashed for not charging enough and on another we need to tip toe around because someone isn't paying subs enough? Im confused. We may not act like it but I think we are all big kids here. Half the stuff people say to eachother on here is condasending and aragant. In "real life" a couple people around here would be picking some teeth up off the ground. The other half of the people are very helpful and have great insight. Just remember we are all big kids!:dizzy:

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

You nailed it scitown...there are a few here whose comments rarely have any merit...just a bunch of jokers or amateur comedians looking for a laugh from their buddies that are also class clowns...If I let their comments get to me I get hot under the collar too...best to move to another thread and not take it personally... :rolleyes: