1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

guys in worcester ma or in ma HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by z71plowguy, Dec 30, 2007.

1. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

ok i have a myers plow and one of the c clips broke on the plow pin that connects the ran and the bar that the chain gos to and were getting 10" of snow tonight so anyone know where i can get a c clip for tonight in worcester ma county thanx

2. swa136

swa136 Senior Member

Are you talking about the ram mount that's welded to the side of the A-frame????????

3. StonewallFarms

StonewallFarms Member

a few years back on that chirstmas eve storm i busted my hydr. conections, Thomas Auto parts in shrewsbury. had the part and was open Not sure what u plow but if u neeed a hand i can prob send a truck over the bridge. PM me.. good luck

4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hey give me a call I'm over in Millbury, i may be able to help!

Jay

508 753 6617

5. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

hay guys thanx so much i ended up searching all day and found the e clip at loues so i bought everyone they had lol thank youbut i will kepep an eye out for your truck nascar24 so if see a blue short bed chevy its me lol thanx