1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Guys help Quick

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lodogg89, Dec 5, 2007.

1. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

We are suppose to get snow tomorrow, i pick up the plow tonight and hook it up, and the punp runs constantly. Plow is a blizzard 760. It raises up and down and stuff, but it just runs constantly, i dont know what it is. Dealer says solenoid. Which makes no sense ofcourse, so i replace it same thing still.
  2. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

last winter our 8611 done the same thing so he unpluged the harness and pluged it back in and it hasent done it since? idonno why but it worked for him,

you might try to PM B&B if he is still online he hovers the western,boss,meyer etc. threads heavily

try the blizzard forum you might have better "opinions"
  3. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

i had a weak connection for my 12volt source to the controller. Need to find a good tap for it tomorrow monring, suppose to get 3-5in. Im having problem with my lights as well, may need to relays or something, where is jerre when i need him.
  4. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

Sounds like you're off to a little rough start this year. It doesn't sound like that big of a problem
  5. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

that is probably the most untrue statement, having your plow not functioning 100% before or during a storm is a huge problem.... how would you feel if you got five inches in your parking lot and the plow guy didnt show up.....

* I would try double checkin all the connections, make sure nice and tight....