1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Guys, check this rig out....

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Bad Luck, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

2. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

You can look at the floor of that truck and tell it has more then 34k on it. I am not sure if the odometer was disconnected and reconnected or maybe the dash ws replaced but it surely has more then the 34k that they say.

also the bed is 48 inch's high. Holy molly my back hurts just thinking of hand loading some bags of salt on it.

Other then that though it looks like it is a pretty good deal I would maybe pay 2k for it but not any more. The 360 it has and how it would ride is what would make me think different.

3. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

[i wouldnt doubt the mileage, it looks to be an old municapal evhicle which typically means low mileage and high rust. Judging by the size of the tires and lightweight plow it may even be a vehicle from a costal town that used it to run on the beach. Just a guess on the beach angle!:salute:

4. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Just got back from looking at this thing, it's a freakin monster. Floors are gone but he's got new ones for it. The bed is high, but looks extremely durable and for tall guys like me.....
    Anyway, he's got an 8ft Meyer with an E-60 pump, looks to be in great shape, and the thing is dry as a bone underneath. It needs front brake lines.

I want it.

He said 2500 takes it with the plow.

5. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

It had stock tires and wheels and used to be a dually. He put the 36's on it and coverted to a single wheel. Looking at it in person I can beleieve the mileage, he put the bed on, said the pickup box was shot because they had a salter in it. The frae is solid. It has some barnacles on it but I whacked the hell out of a bunch of spots with a hammer.

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

$2500 is not bad, but not a penny more :nono: . Cool truck though. My '88 will look similar with the flat bed.

7. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Not bad but a diesel would be sweeter. Good project truck.

8. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

The guy selling the truck is in the same town where I run my business. I have never see this truck so mileage might be right.