1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

guy plowing on fox 61 news on saturday

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mike9497, Jan 6, 2003.

1. mike9497

mike9497 Senior Member

don't know if any ct guys saw this nut.he had a ram 2500 with 8ft fisher plow.he was sitting on the window opening.he roled down the window and put his butt on the door and was plowing out a parking lot like that.i think thats crazy.what if you hit a pump or something while trying to stop.you could fall out of the truck and it would keep going.

2. 99SDPSD

99SDPSD Senior Member

No did not see it but it definentally is uncalled for. If the truck was lettered maybe a ct. cop saw it and would pinch him for indecent exposure.

3. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

Its idiots like that....

That give all of us a bad name

4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

why would you even want to do that? i didnt see it but i can only imagine how stupid it looked. Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.... he hits a bump, falls out the window, and his truck slams into someone/something.:nono: :nono:

5. mike9497

mike9497 Senior Member

yeah into the news reporter who was dumb enough to film it.i wish if you guys saw.he was ramming into big piles of snow to.i mean i really never had to stick my head out the window unless i was along a curb or building,but not to ram into piles of snow.i think he was in fairfield along the shore but not sure.just showing off how stupid he is i guess

6. wyldman

wyldman Member

If you can plow with your a$$ out the window,you might be a redneck.......:)