1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Guinness world record chevy truck parade

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by mule585, Sep 14, 2011.

1. mule585

mule585 Member

The World's Largest Chevy Truck Parade!

Heinrich Chevrolet, your premier Buffalo Chevrolet Dealership has again been approved to make a Guinness book of World Records attempt for the World's Largest Parade of Chevy Trucks on September 24th, 2011. Last year's event drew 231 trucks and over 500 people from all areas of the US to set a world record with the World Record Acedemy. This year we're going even bigger and attempting to set the Guinness Record! As with last year, we will be giving away tons of prizes and awards, including over $1000 in truck accessories. Don't wait up, register today!

Go to www.chevytruckparade.com to register. if your a true chevy guy you will be there!!!
  2. MikeRi24

MikeRi24 Senior Member

Hmm. Might have to sign up for this!
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

My Ford will lead the parade,just like Chis Collins did on the 4th of July!
  4. mule585

mule585 Member

hey mike hows that 454 treating ya. awesome power not so awesome mileage
  5. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

just registered!
  6. MikeRi24

MikeRi24 Senior Member

I actually just started driving it this week, even though I've had it for 2 months. As mentioned in my pic thread, I bought the truck for well below its value, however it needed a LOT of work. Its been in and out of the exhaust shop, in and out of the plow shop, in and out of my garage with things I need to do with it, so this week we are actually going to start using it on a daily basis for landscaping so I'll let you know how it goes!