1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

guide pole part#

Discussion in 'SnowSport®' started by Voyager AL, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Voyager AL

Voyager AL Member

Roxie, can I have the part # of a guide pole?? I got out of the truck on a hill, walked to the plow to install the pins, and proceeded to fall on my butt. I grabbed the guide to break my fall....it didnt hold up. I am a Keystone jobber, I am hoping they have them seperately. AL

2. tjw in kans

tjw in kans Member
    from ne kans

voyager al, noticed no response to your question for sometime, snowsport # is 10570 for a pair, may be easier to obtain locally or maybe you already have. btw, since you have gotten a lot more use out of your blade compared to my one time of 5 inches since thanksgiving, do the rubber "box ends" and the rubber cutting edge seem to be holding up ok? glad i didnt purchase several blades to try to peddle through the shop at work because of the mild weather and the economic times, not because of the blade itself. wonder what happened to roxie? good luck and hope for business to prosper in the upcoming months other than at the gas pumps. tjw.

3. Voyager AL

Voyager AL Member

Thanks for the reply. No negligable wear showing at all. Its a tough plow. I am real happy. Gas pumps?? No, my business is in a OLD gas station. Did ya see my pics ?? Pics forum, called tracker with snowsport. Pushed ALOT of snow that week.....