1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Guests can't view off topics?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by windmill, Dec 31, 2003.

1. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Just came online to check out what was new and didn't realize that I wasn't signed in. I had no problem with most of the forums but wasn't allowed to go into the off topic forum unless I was registered. That's when I realized I wasn't signed in. Why can't guests see the off topic thread? Where have all the sponsors gone? Can they see the off topic thread? I'm becoming more and more confused and I don't think it's old age. :rolleyes:
    Oh, I still can't get into the Who's Online forum yet either, is that still being worked on?
    Just checked it again and if I want to "wee" you guys I just have to go to the bottom of the page. You're lucky that I don't have to "go" right now.:D
    AND I can't insert my checked spelling into the document, AAAHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!!!
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2003
  2. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Found out where the sponsors went , I had my Ad/subtract on so they wouldn't show. Only just got it so wasn't aware of what it did for me. I like it.
    I thought this was an off topic thread but see it has been moved, are the parameters of the threads to be found anywhere so that I post where I should?
    Is this the least read forum?
    Boy do I ever have a lot of questions today. Must be because I was up for awhile and need to go out and plow some more. I'm sure that I'll come up with a few more ????'s whle doing that.:)