1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Guesses on what this winter is going to be like

Discussion in 'Weather' started by snowish10, Sep 15, 2014.

1. snowish10

snowish10 PlowSite.com Addict

Lets see what everyone thinkings about of this winter is going to be. Warm, cold, super cold. Below, average or above average snow fall?

I've seen the midwest (chicago) for me is going to be super cold, with either average or above average snow.

2. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Well here they saying above average snow fall but last year they was saying below average and that didn't happen

One year they said above average and it was the worst winter we had NO snow

They are just guessing So I'll tell you come March 31 2015 on what kind of winter I had

3. Bill1090

Bill1090 PlowSite Veteran

I'm not sure why but I have a feeling it's gonna be just like last year. Snow every other day and always on Mondays.

4. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

My storms always came on Fridays

5. Jakedaawg

Jakedaawg Senior Member
    from N. Mi

The nuts are sure thick on the ground around T.C. I tend to think that means we are in for another humdinger of some sort as Mother Nature tends to take care of her own, but I do recall a couple of winters with thick nuts and no snow.