1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Guess what i did yesterday

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by turfman15, Feb 14, 2011.

1. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

We have had so much snow this year I thought i should do something constructive with it.
    hope you enjoy.

done.jpg

done1.jpg

grace on top.jpg

IMAG0291.jpg

2. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

here are some during pics

1.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

11.jpg

3. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

here is a couple with my truck in front for perspective

truck 1.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

4. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

nice should had made a truck out of the snow then park the truck next 2 the snow truck

5. Ant118

Ant118 Senior Member

Hahahaha that awesome! Very nice work man. Think you found a gift lol.

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Thats sweet! Now the town will tell you to tear it down for distracting drivers and bringing more traffic to your neighborhood!

7. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

they haven't done that yet. i made one last year, not as big tho. a town cop lives on my street and a town inspector saw it today and didn't say anything. my daughter and i going to be on the local news tonight as well. I all the kids on her school bus today were plastered on the windows to see it.

8. absolutely

absolutely Senior Member

That is pretty sweet. How many man hours did that take? It's cool that you even had the sense to do something like that!

9. snowbelt5

snowbelt5 Member

you parked your truck there because you didnt want us to see what you did to his private area didnt you.:laughing:

just kidding

10. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

it took about 4hrs to carve it. i have been making a pile there since the begining of the snow season. and no it doesn't have any junk that needs covering up.

11. Freebird

Freebird Member

Always nice to see a father work hard to make sure his daughter is the most popular person in schoolThumbs Up

12. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Let me get this straight. You FINALLY got a break from spending all night out in the freezing cold plowing snow and you choose to spend the day out in the cold playing in the snow????....You're a good man McGeeThumbs Up

13. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

That is so cool leave your truck parked long ways in the drive-Free advertisment!!

14. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Very cool, nice work!!

15. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

That came out realy good. Nice job. I wander if you could do that with an excavator with a tilt diching bucket?

16. plowguy23

plowguy23 Junior Member

Thats awsome, nice job.. Came out really good

17. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

the picture with your truck parked infront of the art could make a pretty cool business card, or website image!
    looks pretty sweet!

did you use drainage on the top of that?

18. Mabepossibly

Mabepossibly Senior Member

Very nice. What news channel will it be on? Going by the number on your truck I am guessing your in Rotterdam?

19. Watkins

Watkins Member

Wow that's a really great idea I am glad to see you got more people involved in it like friends and family and I think it looks really great and you will be known as the guy that made the giant snowman and they WILL want you to make another one next year I hope your ready to be known as the guy who makes those really awesome snowmen in the winter in addition to your other creative and dynamic skills.

20. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

that's great work there! i bet it took a long time, but it looks like you had fun!