1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Guaranteed Carbs

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by 2COR517, Sep 30, 2009.

1. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Thought I would share a good "online" shopping experience. My son has an 87 Olds with pretty well worn out carb. Choke housing was broken, throttle plate shaft was very loose. Did some searching for carb rebuild kits and found these guys.

http://www.guaranteedcarbs.com/

Called them up for more info, decided to order from them. Recieved a rebuilt carb about 10 days later for $200. Looked like new. Bolted it on, car runs great.

They are very good to do business with, and very trusting. They did not charge my card until they shipped the carb. They are currently "build to order" due to the demand, so it was a few days. They do not charge a core fee unless you neglect to return your old unit. They provide a bag to seal the return carb, and a prepaid address label. Reuse the box and packaging. Couldn't be any easier.

When I called I asked what Art was doing. He was on a banana break.