1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Guaging interest

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TOOMUCHWALKING, Mar 11, 2009.

1. TOOMUCHWALKING

TOOMUCHWALKING Junior Member

G'day, mates ! I have a 1999 GMC Sierra 4x4 with both blades, fully loaded and a fresh set of dual batteries. It has the cloth power lumbar bucket seat interior and 50,000 miles. Owned since 2002/5,200 miles. It had a Western 7'6 poly blade and sprayed in Rhino liner when new and Daniels 7'6 pull plow with underhood pump added at purchase. Has been used by one guy ( me ) for lawn and snow company and is in excellent shape. Still shiny ! There are the usual box dings on the curb side, a couple of door dings on the hood where a branch fell immediately after recieving a compliment on the outstanding condition...about a 4" dent under the side molding. I have maintainence records and every year alternated between trans filter change or power flush. What do you think it's worth ?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  2. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

im not sure what it worth but when you figure it our im interested... you said it had a western 7.6 poly, what does it have now?

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Post some pics of it and we'll tell ya.

4. TOOMUCHWALKING

That should be " has ' .It was installed when new. Pix coming---sooner or later

5. 12vdzl

12vdzl Junior Member

email me pics please. 12vdzl @ live.com

Thanks

6. TOOMUCHWALKING

Pix in a week or so-my computer skills suck ! Do people buy used plows in case I decide to keep the truck ?

7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

yes they do.

8. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

They do but we are all waiting to see the truck.

9. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Might be interested in the Pull plow........pictures!!!