1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

GTA TORONTO area Subs and employees needed!!

Discussion in 'Networking' started by PPM Service Management, Oct 21, 2003.

1. PPM Service Management

PPM Service Management Junior Member

Hello

We are an industry leading, progressive Real Estate Management Company, with a service management Arm. Are service side does all the snow and ice management, grounds keeping, landscaping, building maintenance....... WE pay top wages, benefits, promotions etcetc. We work all over the Toronto, Markham, York region. If you have trucks, equipment etc, email us. Also if you refer anyone to us that we hire. We will Pay u $125 cash.

Email me at rnewbattcan@hotmail.com

2. Bonzai

Bonzai Member

Let me know what you are looking for for, we run 13 plow trucks of our own. Always looking for additional work.

3. PPM Service Management

Hi, thanks for the info, what phone number can i get ahold of you at

thanks
    R

4. Bonzai

Bonzai Member

Calll the office, the number is on our website.

5. The Grassman

The Grassman Member

What you pay for subs ?

Any work in Mississauga ?

6. PPM Service Management

Ok Bonzai, ill check it out.......................................................Attention::GRASSMAN we are all full in Miss....however concord and downsview area, and Stouffville area still need subs We pay subs $45 hour up to $80 hour depending on skill level, experience etcetc

R

7. Bonzai

Bonzai Member

Grassman
    We just dumped 4 sites in brampton and Miss. to far to drive. Wish I had known of you sooner. Sorry.

8. The Grassman

The Grassman Member

PPM Service

I would spend more time in trafic or more time getting lost in those are's. Thats too far to travel for those rates since i only have 2 years of snow clearing with small sidewalk equipment. I ams ure that accounts for ohhh no experience... Unless you count watching the loader operator do the stairs that would take you an hour by hand now done in 5 by the loader.

Thanks,
    Dave.

9. pcs

pcs Senior Member

grassman,

check your PM