1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Group shot... Lots or Red and White... wheres santa?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MIDTOWNPC, Nov 23, 2008.

1. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

1999 Dodge Diesel Sport 4x4 with Western 8ft Straight Pro Plow
    Bobcat S300, 2003 Dodge Diesel (no Plow, daily driver, maybe next year)
    2001 Dodge Diesel Sport 4x4 with Western Wideout, Tornado Spreader
    Kubota Diesel Tractor (sidewalks !!) Blower

200811230003.jpg

200811230040.jpg

200811230022.jpg

200811230021.jpg

dean doownload 193.jpg

2. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

Very Nice!

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

nice fleet. I like the kubota. what model is it?

4. MIDTOWNPC

already pushed once this season. cant wait for another time. all cleaned up

200811230012.jpg

200811230030.jpg

dean doownload 182.jpg

dean doownload 180.jpg

dean doownload 207.jpg

5. MIDTOWNPC

The Kubota is a B6100 4x4 Diesel. Just got it. Front blade has downpress and it trips. Best thing for sidewalks I have had yet. Just bought a salter and was going to rig that up later tonight if I have time.

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice Fleet

how much snow have you gotten

7. lumps

lumps Senior Member

Nice group, love them Dodges!

8. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

looking good! Nice tractor.

9. MIDTOWNPC

figured before anyone asked how the truck handled the wideout I would post the pics... nothing in the sander at the moment and when I measured it dropped an inch when i picked the plow up. however the old 8ft which we moved to the other truck hardly made the front drop. first run was very productive. i used it for one parking lot but other then that, its dads driver. just look at the difference between the old lights and the new ones. totally amazing. we need new headlights on the truck. anyone tried those fix kits?

the trucks probably all wont start toorrow cause they are so clean they will think we are taking them to the dealer to trade them in. little do they know we love em.

thanks for the colpliments, sorry if i have been over loading the server uploading all my pics but I fanially had a decent day around here with a camera in hand. thanks again. we have only had about 5cms here on the first push. good one to get the phones and fax machine ringing in

200811230011.jpg

200811230018.jpg

200811230019.jpg

200811230037.jpg

200811230038.jpg

10. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

I use to have a little b6000. and it did good pushing snow and moving banks. but I sold it for a bigger tractor. now I am thinking about getting a skidsteer.
    [​IMG]

11. MIDTOWNPC

I did not know you could get a bucket. That would be awesome.

did the loader come off and on easy?

12. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

The fleet looks great!:waving:

13. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

really nice stuff you got there....im taking a stab in the dark here but i guessing your a computer repair guy, so what do you do with all the equipment if it doesnt snow?

14. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

ya you can get one. there not cheap at all. you ccan get a used one on ebay when they pop up for like $2k. I bought that entire tractor for $1300. it ran good. the front diff the ring and pinion were shot in it. so $70 later the 4/wd worked like new. I sold it for $4500 with the post hole digger I paid $100 for it and the back blade I paid $40 for it. And I bought a backhoe/loader. But really my b6000 was very very tippy with a good load in the bucket. a full bucket of dirt it got quit tippy. my neighbor has a b7100 with a blade on the front like yours and a tiller on the back. but if you are going to put any implement on the back powered by the pto you will most likely need a pto reverser which are very very hard to come by. and when they do come up they cost from $500-600. if you have nay questions on your tractor let me know I know quit a bit about them.

15. TEX

TEX Senior Member

are both the white dodges diesel?

16. Grass Master

Grass Master Banned

Looking good, it's nice to see those machines kept clean.

17. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Midtown your lights on the wideout seem to be ground bound real bad...very nice looking fleet tho! I'd love to get a skid steer or tractor, unless I can drive up to Ontario and borrow yours?

18. MIDTOWNPC

I got into computers, I opened a store, it did very well. It allowed me to buy a carwash which I renvated into a plaza, with the help of my father, (thats my plaza where my store is now) then about 4 years ago I wanted dad to move to my town, so I found him a guy who wanted to retire in snow and we bought him out. Dad had plowed as a sub to a big operation for many years. He left that and moved to town. We did well the first 2 years, and another deal came to our door stop, we bought them out and then the phone started to ring with more. Thats my story, I can't stand up and tell it casue the horseshoe might fall out of my pants.
    Dad had the truck (now 360 000kms) and the bobcat since new, he used the bobcat to clear brush and do filling, demoing and cleanup for builders as a contractor. I then found the twin to my dads truck and bought it a few years back. One day I was kicking the tires on big red and a dealer tried to scoup my white one on trade. I started negotiating and a week or so later I decided not to trade it in an just bought the red one for a screamin deal. Im a sucker for a deal. Work on the plaza has kept dad and I busy and Im in the store all the time unless its snowing then I have one of my guys cover for me while I push. We get alot of busines cause we are owner operated and I have been trusted around town for 10 years now. I didnt grow up here but all the locals have seen me grow.

You can borrow the tractor... if you put 5 hours on it you have to put 5 hours on it for me too lol :) I need a guy to run that all around town and get all the sidewalks for everyone plowing. No one wants to do sidewalks... unless you got a Kubota like that!

I will check those lights out.. they do look pointed down.

19. MIDTOWNPC

Everything is diesel except the blower... hmm theres and idea.

20. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Is there any chance you can get some in cab pictures of the bobcat? I see it has AC? I have only seen 1 bobcat with the AC sticker, but for some reason it didn't have it. Is it joystick, pedal or both control pattern's?? High Flow?? 2 Speed?? Thanks! I am looking to upgrade our 863 open cab (cccold) for a new one with 2 speed at least heat and High Flow. I have to have High Flow as I have 2 attachment's that require it. Nice plows! Love the new lights and so does everyone else!!