1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Grotech Spreader - Swing away - $500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JohnnyU, Dec 12, 2008.

1. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I have a Grotech spreader (Western 1000/2000 style) with swing-away mount and variable speed controller. The controller was brand new when I bought the spreader two years ago and still appears as such. This spreader works great but does have some rust and corrosion on the metal frame, however it is 100% structurally sound.

I am selling because I have gotten out of the Snow Removal business. I am located in Peoria, IL. However the spreader is located at my buddy's place in Sparland (about 20 miles north of Peoria. I'm firm at $500. I had a deal set up locally, but it has fallen through. Winter is here, get it now!

[​IMG]

2. snowman181955

snowman181955 Junior Member

Hi JohnnyU, i'm interested in your spreader. I live in Streator so i'm not too far away. can you give me a call at 815 674 5489. Thanks, Dale

3. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Hi Dale, I just saw your response. I will try to give you a call this evening.

4. snowman181955

snowman181955 Junior Member

JohnnyU, I work at a steel mill in Streator afternoon shift so i'm usually up pretty late. You have my cell # so you can call any time.

Later ,
    Dale

5. yancy

yancy Senior Member

6. cvsdllc

cvsdllc Junior Member

hi i was wondering if this is still for sale?
    thanks jim

7. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Still have it. I'm planning to be out at my buddy's (where I have it stored) this weekend.

Shoot me a PM or an email.

8. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Back to the top.

I want to get rid of this.
    Call me: (3 0 9) 2 3 1 - 8 6 3 7

9. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Bump.

I had someone leave a message last week sometime, but it was garbled and cutting in and out. I thought maybe it was someone calling about this.

I still have this spreader, if it warms up this week or weekend, i'm going to get teh brackets taken off the truck. I know someone needs a backup unit, or a reasonably priced intro-unit.