1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Grote Low-Profile LED Mini Lightbar.

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by creativedesigns, Mar 8, 2010.

1. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Heres a short vid for all you Strobe Light enthusiasts!!! Its a Grote LED mini-lightbar mounted with bracket on a Back~Rack. The price for this particular amber light was $400.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AJQ5m-b0k6c&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AJQ5m-b0k6c&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Ill take 2 Sound Off mini Pinacles instead. $400 lol.

3. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

sounds very good- is your 6.0 straight piped??

4. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

STIK- probably $400 canadian ^^ looks just like a whelen responder? do some research, that's about what they cost for the heavy duty versions

5. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Yea Canadian price... tymusic

Not so sure what u mean by straight pipe tho? lol

Theres no stacks in the back.

6. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

He means no muffler.. I have the same light as yours for about a year. I'd like a second for the other side of my back rack. But my 4' Whelen liberty bar blows it socks off.

What leds are in it? Looks like you have the Con 3's
    [​IMG]

and not the linear leds
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  7. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

yeah i mean no cat no muffler... just wonderin cuz it sounds darn good