1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gregson-Clark 100GAL skid sprayer BASICALLY NEW!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Imowgrass4you, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Imowgrass4you

Imowgrass4you Junior Member

Up for sale is my Gregson-Clark skid sprayer. It is the creme of the crop when it comes to a sprayer. I bought it with the intent of lawn painting but come to find out my local market is not what I had planned. The whole unit has about 2 hours on it total. It is in like new condition with only a little green dye on the tank and hose. The electric hose real hasn't even ever had power hooked to it! I have just at $5000 invested in this setup I am asking $4500 OBO. Perfect for LIQUID ICE MELT or any fertilizer, weed killer, or pesticide.

Gregson-Clark V-100ST
    100 Gallon Skid Sprayer
    Electric rewind hose real with roller guide and 300’ hose
    High Pressure Strainer
    A spray gun or two used for Lawn painting

Can be seen Here: http://www.gregsonclark.com/skid_sprayers.html

Call/ Text Josh at 217-652-7520

I will drive to meet someone within a reasonable distance. I am in Springfield Illinois 62702
  2. Imowgrass4you

bump bump bump
  3. rcn971

rcn971 Senior Member

......uhmmmm I checked the link you provided, and they sell exactly what you have listed for $3685 unless I am reading something wrong here.
  4. Imowgrass4you

The base model yes but not with all the add ons that mine has installed by them. My invoice was over 4500. I am honestly looking to get around 3800 I really need to move this, will take any serious offers.

5. Imowgrass4you

This unit is still available! It's that time of year! Give me a call 217-652-7520. Located in Springfield Illinois