1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Coleman, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Coleman

Coleman Junior Member

Greetings to all,

First off I would like to say thank you for this site. It is a wealth of information for a new guy thinking to get into the business such as myself.

I've been reading the forums for some time, and I'm not even close to finishing yet. Evererything is useful. I've enjoyed it thus far.

About me, I'm a locomotive mechanic which works nights, and was interested in a side job. This site has given me a bunch of info on that.

I look forward to picking everyone's brain and getting to know you all.

Thanks in advance.

2. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

Welcome Coleman.:salute:

It is a great site. :nod: Lots of great info and exchange going on.

Beware of a guy named Mark O. :p He seems to have issues and likes feet for some reason. :nod:
  3. Kenyou

Kenyou Senior Member

Welcome to Plow Site Coleman. If you have been reading that much already, you have noticed that very few new guys read that much. They will ask a question that was just answered in the post just before theirs. The different post don't always have the same title so it may be deceiving.

Another thing that goes over big here is Pictures of your plow truck. We love pictures.
  4. flakesmeangreen

flakesmeangreen Senior Member

Welcome Coleman.

Maybe some pics of plow trains?
  5. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict