1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Greetings from Oswego Co, NY

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by alcoman50, Nov 3, 2013.

1. alcoman50

alcoman50 Senior Member

Glad to be here. 04 Silverado with a Fisher RD from Norway Auto and Plow just north of Utica NY. Bought the plow used last year and they offer as part of the sale a refurb after the first season. I am truly impressed. Been actively plowing for myself for the last 4 years but worked plowing supermarkets and a car lot back in late 70's early 80s while still in HS. 4 yrs ago started with a 90 Cheyanne 2500 Diesel with a Western cable op til the front frame ears failed. Plow was moved to a 97 Silverado. Picked up the 04 last year and got the plow. Have my own drive (about 250 ft long), a small apartment house, a 200 ft drive and 4-2 car drives I maintain thru the winter. Attached you will see my plow and my truck. I posted a couple years ago about a MM1 frame that you all set me straight on.

2. Snoviper

Snoviper Senior Member

Hello and Welcome back. I am located in the Syracuse area, this will be my first year plowing.

KIVALO Member
    from Uhh NO!

Auburn here. 2nd year with a plow on my pick up. Debating if I should try and make a side business out of it or not.
  4. NorwayAutoPlow

NorwayAutoPlow Junior Member

Looks good- thanks for choosing us for your snowplow needs! See you in the Fall for your annual service.

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

I got Norway on Facebook they even have lay away!! Sounds legit to me !!!
  6. alcoman50

alcoman50 Senior Member

They are as legit as they come. 100% satisfied customer here.