1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Greetings and a question about SIMA

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by echocon, Nov 6, 2014.

1. echocon

echocon Junior Member

Greeting everyone! Happy to be here...and to be getting ready for hopefully another great east coast winter.

I'm thinking about joining SIMA and I'm interested in their downloadable "ready to go" snow plow contracts. My question is what should I expect from these contracts and how much modification will need to be done?

Thanks

2. Citytow

Citytow Senior Member
    from phila

what is a sima ??

3. jerpa

jerpa Member

The contracts are general templates, some with explanations, and require a bit of modification. They aren't a bad base to start with though.

4. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I think it might be the educational division of the consortium of major national maintenance companies.

5. Neige

Neige Sponsor

SIMA provides resources, leadership and support for snow removal and management professionals across North America. It is a non-profit trade association with a focus on training related to snow plowing, ice management, and business management.
    SIMA for Contractors: If you remove snow and ice for money, follow this link to learn how SIMA can help you gain a competitive edge! If you are a snow contractor we can help you…
    •Learn to secure better contracts
    •Bid and price more accurately
    •Create a safety and training program
    •Lead effectively during the worst snow and ice events
    •Take pride in your profession