1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Greensboro, NC sub available 12/25, 12/26

Discussion in 'Networking' started by branderr, Dec 23, 2010.

1. branderr

branderr Junior Member

I will be available to plow, shovel, and spread salt on 12/25/10, 12/26/10. I have a Kubota B7610 tractor with front end loader, 5 ft blade, and 250lb spreader. I normally work with a helper and he will shovel sidewalks and put salt down while i clear parking lots and put salt down. I am a full time landscaper and am fully insured with a million dollar liability policy. I've been working snow storms for the past two years, mostly at small apartment complexes, townhome communities, guilford county hospitals and the fedex distribution hubs in greensboro and high point. I am contracted to be on site at a hospital during snow events but would be available to help anyone in need as soon as the snow stops. I figure alot of people will be out of town over the holiday so this may be a good opportunity for me to make some extra money. Feel free to call me with any questions, (336)669-0109. Thanks, Bryan Derr