1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Greenfield, Indiana Subs Needed

Discussion in 'Employment' started by mullis56, Aug 8, 2008.

1. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

I am looking for a sub contractor in Greenfield, Indiana. Must have ability to bulk salt and provide own salt. Contractor must have ability to provide or get own hand workers for facility to. Please PM me or call me at 317.213.6566

We are considering doing this ourselves but if we can find the right fitting contractor for 2 properties we will make it good for them and us too.

Thanks!

2. Frank The Tank

Frank The Tank Junior Member

How large are the 2 properties in Greenfield? I live in Greenfield and have access to 3 plow trucks. 04 Superduty w/ 8'2" Boss V-Plow, 02 F350 Superduty 8'6" Meyers straight blade, 06 Dodge 1ton w/ 8' straight blade. A far as bulk salt spreading we have no bed spreaders (sorry). I do have an 800# hitch spreader for bag salt. We also have 3 snow blowers and walk behind spreaders. Sorry if i wasted your time. Just looking for work and read your post. Let me know. Thanks, Frank

3. payton

payton Senior Member

frank im pretty sure the greenfield sites have fallen thru. but i could be wrong ill talk to donnie and let him know u posted.

thanks
    payton

4. Frank The Tank

Frank The Tank Junior Member

No problem.Thanks for responding Payton

Frank

5. largecar84

largecar84 Junior Member
    from indiana

Do you need subs for north side of indy could have three trucks

6. payton

payton Senior Member