1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Greene County,NY 12/27/10 storm

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by etpros, Dec 29, 2010.

1. etpros

etpros Junior Member

This storm has been our worst for the yr, we made our first round nd stopped at 12:30 am because we broke the push plate off the truck, we were back up and running by 6am and didnt stop untill 7pm

1227101535.jpg

1227101535a.jpg

1227101638.jpg

2. etpros

etpros Junior Member

this is the top of our mile long driveway we do, it has 4 houses on it nd it all up hill, took us 3 hrs to do the job

103.jpg

3. ATV Plow King

ATV Plow King Senior Member

Nice pics, the plow is a fisher right? and is that spreader an icebreaker?

4. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Great view, Nice to have a place there, Wonder what it costs?

5. 20Silverado05

20Silverado05 Senior Member

Is that guy taking a leak on the spreader? If so, was he trying to melt some ice? lol

6. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

haha thats one way to melt it

7. WingPlow

WingPlow Senior Member

thats such a nice area out that way....
    we were out in the summer for an event at the ski area...you guys got some nasty roads out there..lol

8. etpros

etpros Junior Member

he's not peeing on it hes kicking snow off it, its our hardest job we got, not good paying either lol,

9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

so why in the world do you do it? :help:

10. etpros

etpros Junior Member

cuz we got the job, but we love to plow so i guess thats our reason

11. Sp3cialized

Sp3cialized Member
    from CT

GREAT reason!

I have a parking lot that I plow (only) for 100$ its about a 150-175 car parking lot. This last storm I plowed 8" or so for that 100$ quote and they were trying to give me a hard time about not waiting til the storm was done to plow.

I told them if they didnt want me to continue plowing they could not pay for the event I plowed, and I will forfeit their plowing to someone else. They quickly pulled the 100$ out and I went on my way. Good thing it only takes me about 1 hr & maybe 3 gals gas!

12. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I have a few of those as well, heck I think everyone plowing these days has to take the good with the bad..