1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Green World Environental Management.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Big Snow Balls, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Big Snow Balls

Big Snow Balls Member

Has anyone plowed for Green World Environental Management out of Niles Mi.
    If so do they pay ontime? How are they to work for?

2. HolleysSnow

HolleysSnow Junior Member

Well I'll bump this up. Has anybody done any work for them? Good to work with?

3. snowbrothers101

snowbrothers101 Senior Member

When you google them, no website shows up...so I am thinking no thanks and no one has heard of them.

4. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Never worked FOR them, but I know where their shop is and I have spoken to customers who they've worked for. They do the CVS in Granger specifically, and I know they've got some pretty shotty equipment and are not shy about dumping the salt. Can't really comment on how they treat their subs but from a strictly outsider's viewpoint I'm not too impressed with their operation.

5. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

Know a few guys that plowed for them over the past few years. I will sum it up for ya. RUN!!!!